The North Face Men's L6 Down Parka
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Fits over a shell
- Innovative, offset, engineered woven-chamber construction eliminates cold spots and reduces stitching
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Belay-friendly, exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with harness- and pack-friendly placement
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Internal drop pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Internal comfort cuffs with thumb loops seal in warmth