The North Face Men's Summit L3 Ventrix Hoodie
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- 80 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout the garment; perforated throughout center back and under the arms for dynamic venting
- Center back darting anchors Insulation: for maximum venting during movement
- Abrasion-resistant print on upper yoke and forearms for added durability at the lightest possible weight
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and rear adjustment
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Laser-perforated center back Panel with contrast color underlay
- Interior chest pocket
- Stretch knit cuff with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets