Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Vest
Regular price $79.00
Warm and soft, lightweight and stuffable, our Classic Synchilla® Vest is made with an ultra-plush 100% recycled double-sided fleece (with an anti-pilling finish) that insulates without overheating. Its full-front zip extends into a stand-up collar that protects your neck from the wind. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket carry the fundamentals. Offset shoulder seams won’t chafe under pack straps. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Full-zip vest with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Item# 23010
Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish.
Pocket bags: 3-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn