Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
Regular price $139.00
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Pocket Details: Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-Holding Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Item# 25528
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved