Patagonia Men's Quandary 8" Shorts
Regular price $69.00
Our lightweight, forgiving Quandary Shorts are built with a quick-drying blend of 95% stretch-woven nylon (65% recycled to lessen our environmental impact) and 5% spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of backpacking and travel, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 8" inseam.
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zippered fly
- Handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zippered closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 8", 10" and 12"
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
- Style # 57815
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved