Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Stand Up Shorts - 20"
Built for adaptable performance from saltwater to solid ground, our hybrid Wavefarer® Stand Up Shorts® are now made with durable, quick-drying recycled nylon that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Incorporating the curved-pocket styling of our much-loved Stand Up Shorts, they have a double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance and a flat-lying rubber button fly with bartacked ladderlock drawstring for long-wearing comfort. Loops allow you to add a belt on land; the two large front and two large rear pockets are self-draining and have reinforced stitching for utility and strength; a small zippered rear pocket keeps your essentials secure. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Classic Stand Up Shorts silhouette and styling, made from our durable and quick-drying Wavefarer Boardshorts recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance; flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; interior bartacked drawstring for increased security and durability; belt loops
- Two large topstitched, vertical front pockets are self-draining with reinforced stress-point stitching; two large, self-draining rear pockets; rear zippered security pocket
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn