Metolius Climbing Element Carabiner
This tasty, compact pear shaped design just got better with the addition of our key lock nose design. The thick rod stock makes for easy rope handling and works perfectly with our BRD, munter hitch or other plate-style devices.
DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Element Key Lock Carabiner
- Hot-forged, key-lock design
- Compact, pear-shaped design for belaying and rappelling
- Workhorse belay biner for an exceptional price
- Perfect for our BRD, munter hitch and other belay devices
- Individually tested to 1/2 its rated strength
- CE/UIAA certified
- Major-Axis Strength: 24 kN / 5400 lbf
- Minor-Axis Strength: 8 kN / 1800 lbf
- Gate-Open Strength: 8 kN / 1800 lbf
- Weight: 73 g / 2.5 oz.
- Gate Opening: 19 mm / 0.74"
- Rope-Bearing: 12 mm
- Surface Width: 0.47"
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.