Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Duffel 30L
Sale price $55.30 Regular price
The smallest duffel in the Black Hole® line, the Lightweight Black Hole® Duffel has the size and features you need for daily errands or gear organization. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and still stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a diagonal zipper that opens wide to access a roomy main compartment; a small stash pocket inside holds easily lost items like keys or a gym pass. Tubular webbing grab handles are strong, comfortable and adjustable, enabling you to carry this bag in your hand, over your shoulder or as a backpack. A micro daisy chain provides various lash points for additional gear. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Diagonal zipper provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main compartment holds essentials
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Durable, tubular webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 454 g (16 oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
454 g (16 oz)
21" x 11" x 10"
30L (1831 cu in)