KEEN Women's Gypsum II Mid Waterproof
Meet your new hiking buddy. With shock absorption, structured heel support and a soft, comfortable collar, this trail-tested women's boot is ideal for day hikes and short overnights. Rugged multi-directional tread keeps you stable on tough terrain.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Approximate weight per shoe: 16.4 oz/463.7 g
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.