Hoka One One Women's Challenger ATR 2
For 2016, the versatile CHALLENGER ATR 2 has been updated with a more supportive fit through the midfoot, and increased comfort across the top of the foot for those looking to run both road and trail. The early stage Meta-Rocker remains unchanged to provide a smooth ride, and the 4mm lugs give all-terrain traction. If you want one shoe for all surfaces, look no further than the Challenger ATR 2.
Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
Preferred Ride: Responsive
Weight is based on size US9 and may vary depending on size.
Offset: 5 mm
Forefoot: 23 mm
Heel: 28 mm
- Closed Air Mesh Upper Provides Added Protection on the Trail
- Seamless No-Sew Midfoot Support
- Ortholite Insole
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Oversize EVA Midsole Provides Lightweight Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Podular Outsole Design Provides Stability on Uneven Terrain