Osprey Exos 48L
Osprey Exos 48L
When you're counting every ounce but you know the value of a truly comfortable pack, the Exos was developed just for you. Reach for the Exos 48 for the perfect mid-size ultralight, with plenty of room to put in the miles, but not so much that you're tempted to overpack. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for ultralight multiday adventures. For those who really need a svelte carry, the removable floating lid makes way for an integrated FlapJacket that keeps your minimal gear contained in its stead. Our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle