The lightweight piece that can be worn 12+ ways on sunny days when UPF 50* recycled REPREVE® fabric protection with cooling technology performance is necessary. Built-in Insect Shield® Protection™ repels mosquitos, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges.
is treated with an odorless insect repellent formula that lasts up to 70 washes, helps keep mosquitos, ticks, and other bugs at bay. BUFF®
Multifunctional Headwear is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE®
performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene®
odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection. BUFF®
Multifunctional Headwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation and can be worn 12 different ways - from beanie to balaclava, face cover to headband.
- Built-in Insect Shield® Protection® repels mosquitos, ticks, ants, flies,
- chiggers, and midges
- HeiQ cooling technology
- 95% recycled
- UPF 50+ sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Polygiene® odor control
- 4-Way ULTRA STRETCH
- 12+ ways to wear
- 100% seamless
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounce
- Model # 125091
Insect Shield® Built-In Insect Repellant
- 95% REPREVE® Polyester made from recycled water bottles
- 5% Elastane
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
- Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
- Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
- Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
- Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
- Easy Care: Normal home laundering is recommended.
- Do not dry clean.
- Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
- “Wear more, wash less!”
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.