CamelBak Helena 22 Graphite Hydration Pack
The Helena is built to adapt to whatever the trail throws at you. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and attachment points for your trekking poles, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb.
The reservoir holds 3 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. We’ve also added extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear.
Opting for a shorter, sunnier loop instead? Use the 4-point compression straps to cinch the pack down, then remove the waist belt for a compact, streamlined bag that won’t get snagged in the branches. The women’s-specific fit features an S-shaped harness that curves for a more ergonomic fit.
KEY PACK FEATURES: Air channel back panel, three-point compression, side pockets, asymmetric gear access.
DESIGNED TO CARRY: Extra layers, food, trail maps, media.
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 19L (1342 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / .73 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 1.5 in
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Back Panel: AC™ Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with air mesh and slider sternum strap.
- Belt: Removable 25 mm / 1" stability
- Fabric: 100D double diamond ripstop nylon.