With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights. Starting with our best-in-class 3 liter Antidote Reservoir—the Fourteener 24 rides on the revolutionary NV Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 24 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, stretch overflow front pocket, two stretch side pockets for carrying essentials and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. Four point compression and multiple lash points for ice axes, trekking poles or other gear.
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES: Hike essentials organizer pocket, quick stash overflow pocket, four point compression, sunglasses pocket, side stretch pockets, tool attachments
DESIGNED TO CARRY: Suggested load range: 10-25 lbs. Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 22L (1342 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1.09 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 22 x 12.2 x 12.60 in / 56 x 31 x 32 cm
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Back Panel: NV Hike: Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
- Harness: Independent Suspension with Slider Sternum Strap
- Belt: Load Bearing w/ Cargo