Speed and float in an all-terrain vehicle for the front, side, and backcountry.
A board that can't be contained by terrain or conditions, the Burton Barracuda harnesses freeride-focused S-Rocker and a slight taper to bring Fish-like float to the entire mountain. Not as pow-specific as the Fish or as freestyle-focused as the Trick Pony, this ATV pushes the boundaries of freeride into an entirely different realm of straight shots and pillow lines. With all-wheel drive Frostbite Edges, the snap and stability of Squeezebox core profiling, and fully directional crud-busting power, this top predator is the one to reach for in variable or unknown terrain.
- Bend: S-Rocker
- Shape: Directional Shape, 15MM Taper
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Core: Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered WFO Base
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges
- Design_features: Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam, The Channel, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride