The waterproof, multiple-mode, 160-lumen Storm is designed with PowerTap Technology, to transition between full and dimmed power at the tap of a finger to its touch-sensitive housing.
Equipped with a fully waterproof construction and an incredibly bright 160 lumens, the Black Diamond Storm is our powerful, all-conditions headlamp. Now featuring our PowerTap Technology, the Storm allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustment with just a finger tap to the side of its touch-sensitive housing. The Storm features a bright, precise beam for after-dark route-finding, as well as proximity, strobe, dimming and red night vision modes to accommodate any lighting needs. An intuitive lock mode also keeps the light from accidentally turning on when stored in your pack or pocket.
- One QuadPower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses four AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 7)
[SinglePower LED] 7 m (23 ft)
[SinglePower LED] 125 H