Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in our backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If it's your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak you've been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- D shaped door
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- DAC poles feature the Jake’s Foot simple connection mechanism which evenly tensions the tent body and fly
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Two interior mesh pockets
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes – featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Titanium Green
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||2lb 2oz|
|Packed Weight||2lb 9oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 10oz|
|Packed Size||4" x 17"|
|Floor Area||22sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||5sq ft|