The North Face Base Camp Duffel - X Large
This is not your average duffel. It's bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made of a durable laminate material that's ready to be roughed around in-flight, or transported up a mountain via a yak. The 132-liter volume provides ample storage for hauling gear during extended stays in alpine environments. We heard your feedback! Our newly designed duffel has added the functional handles back when you just need to carry your gear for a short distance.
- The legendary expedition duffel is improved with new carrying handles to help move your gear with ease.
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- Generous 132-liter volume provides ideal storage during extended trips
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New mesh-bag packaging contains the duffel in a clean format