Arc'teryx Men's Proton AR Hoody
An all-round, versatile hooded jacket created to balance warmth and airflow, the Proton AR Hoody is the warmest option in the Proton series. Designed to perform both as a softshell outer layer and as a mid-layer under a waterproof shell, it leverages advanced material technologies that provide thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton AR to regulate comfort over a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
Full Feature List
- Abrasion resistant
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Air permeable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Coreloft Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
- Coreloft Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Fortius Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.