High-quality aluminum for the pot and stainless steel for the handle will provide years of service.
Creating fresh, simple but gourmet meals in the backcountry. Uses are limitless.
1.2 liter: Just you
1.9 liter: A hungry person (think teenage boy) or two people
2.7 liter: Two teenage boys or three people
3.7 liter: Crew of 4
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the PivotLock handle is made of a polymer, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
- Style #: 712