Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Bottoms
Patagonia's classic, go-anywhere all-around baselayer, made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. Treated with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing, and because these bottoms are Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility, functional fly and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic waistband for added next-to-skin comfort. Locker loop for hang-drying.
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 164 g (5.8 oz)