Patagonia Men's Performance Jean - Short
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes for greater comfort, performance and protection; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- 553 g (1 lb 3.5 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing