Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant
Regular price $79.00
Lightweight and technical, these movement-oriented pants provide comfort and performance. Made of a strong, quick-drying 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (the right with a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with security zipper. Details include reinforced, wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 32".
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit; sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place when you’re moving; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 284 g (10 oz)