Traditional Mummy bags deliver value and comfort in a lightweight bag. Budget minded backpackers and dirtbags on the dole will want to get hooked up with one of these bags which are insulated with high quality down and constructed with Insotect Flow patented technology. If you’re in search of a lower priced mummy shaped bag constructed with top notch, lightweight materials, these will help you travel fast and light.
- Traditional mummy shaped bags without the pad sleeve
- DownTek water repellent down insulation - warm, dry and environmental friendly
- Collar and side panels feature Insotect Flow and body features traditional baffle construction
- 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Nylon stuff sack included
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
regular/up to 6' long/up to 6'6"
Pad Size any any
Color blue/lake blue/lake
Fill Type 600 DownTek 600 DownTek
Fill Weight 18oz 19oz
Bag Weight 2lb 3oz 2lb 5oz
Shoulder Girth 60" 62"
Hip Girth 54" 56"
Foot Girth 36" 38"
Stuff Sack Size S-7.5"x15" M-8"x17.5"
Bag Size 7.5"x8.5" 8"x8.5"