We’re willing to wager you’ll never find a better hitch-style bike carrier for the price than the affordable DoubleDown. It not only carries up to 4 bikes to exciting locations, it tilts conveniently out of the way when not in use for rear of vehicle access.
- Compatible with 2” and 1¼” (class 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TriggerFinger™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Standard SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Optional DeadLock available to lock your bikes to your hitch carrier, and the hitch carrier to your vehicle
- Durable powdercoat finish
- General Information:
Weight: 31 lbs.
Dimensions: About 44” high & 36” extension from hitch bolt hole (13" when folded.) About 11.5” between back of mast and hitch bolt hole. Distance from the bolt hole to part of the rack nearest the vehicle is 9". Distance between arms is 12" (center to center). Arms are approximately 24.6" long.
Capacity: 4 bikes. Total weight, 120 lbs.