- Bryte colorways 347 and 479
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Critical seams taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis
- Core ventilation system
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Extra Warmth (80g)
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.