For devoted runners whose days come to life on the trail, the Strider Shorts give just what you want - ultra-lightweight, breathable, fast-drying running shorts. The 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Air Flow mesh panels ensure you stay cool. The built-in liner wicks moisture and dries quickly. We've updated the styling and the covered elastic waistband has an internal drawcord (now sturdier) that secures the fit. This season we moved the internal drop-in pocket (with key loop) to the back right hip, keeping the front clean for a smoother stride. Reflective logo at the hem, and 7" inseam.
- Ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled), with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Internal drop-in pocket on back hip
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 7" inseam with 2" split
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with Polygiene permanent odor control
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.