A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: The finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1 Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Grid) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates – now redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. Simple cuffs stay comfortable against the wrists, minimalist zippers reduce bulk, and. a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec Power Grid fabric (with Polygiene permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 337 g (11.9 oz)