Patagonia's Synchilla Snap-T Pullover wrote the book on the multifunctional fleece pullover. Made from 8-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece, the evolution of this fleece continues the tradition of providing durable, soft warmth with moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities in a layer-friendly, spring-weight construction (heathers, 80% recycled; solids, 85% recycled). Features include easy-entry 4-button snap closure placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves. Left chest pocket has Supplex nylon flap with snap closure. Spandex binding at cuffs and hem help keep the heat in and the cold out.
- Made of warm 8-oz double-sided polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex nylon placket, a stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Left chest pocket has Supplex nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Heathers: 8-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 8-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece
- 405 g (14.3 oz)