Always ones to tinker, our designers took our legendary hot weather AC shirt into the sewing lab where they added long sleeves (can you say counter-intuitive?). They were onto something, though, as the result is the same cool comfort as its short-sleeved sibling, but with the added benefit of extra sun protection. A/C fabric is made of a breezy 100% organic cotton with fast-wicking properties that acts like air conditioning for your skin. It has a crepe-like, open-weave design that lifts the fabric to keep you cool and comfortable in the midday heat and the heavy humidity of the tropics. Features include a traditional button closing front placket, a flapped, button-through chest pocket and a shirttail hem for secure tucking.
- Made of a featherweight, crepe-like organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts shirt away from skin for hot- and humid-weather comfort and natural sun protection
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar and two button adjustable cuffs
- Flapped, left-chest pocket with button closure
- Cat eye faux horn buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- 2.1-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp yarn-dyed plain weave
- 164 g (5.8 oz)