This slim-fit T-shirt is made from a soft, heathered fabric blend of 50/50 U.S.-grown organic cotton/post-consumer recycled polyester with a Patagonia original graphic screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free.
The crest of the Southern Andes skyline becomes emblematic on our Fitz Roy Crest Cotton/Poly T-Shirt. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and U.S.-grown organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 163 g (5.75 oz)