Stay dry and cool – and get some protection from sun and salt – on your next open-water paddle in the silky Capilene 1 T-Shirt. It's quick to wick, ultra breathable and fast to dry. The rib-knit collar is soft against skin, and the generous hem is long enough to tuck in. Made from 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Silky soft Capilene 1 is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15-UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Rib-knit collar is soft against skin
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Patagonia logo on back of neck, 2.5" wide
- The UV protection offered by this product is rated “good” when tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544
- 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in USA.