Ultra lightweight and easily packable, this is your baselayer for a summer climbing trip into the Wind River's Titcomb Basin. These bottoms breathe, wick moisture, stretch and insulate and provide a cool, drying airflow. Made with the stretchiest Capilene performance baselayer fabric, they also dry in a flash. The smooth jersey face and brushed elastic waistband feel smooth against skin. With a gusseted crotch for mobility and a fully functional fly. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature