As comfortable and functional on land as they are in water, Costa Rica Shorts match your girl's amphibious nature. Made of moisture-shedding 4.2-oz Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they combine a hips-sitting fit with a wide elasticized waistband and external drawstring. Other active-minded details include self-draining hip pockets, side slits and long-lasting reinforced seams. Inseam is 3".
- Durable, quick-drying Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Wide elasticized waistband with drawstring
- Hand pockets with drain holes
- Side slit at hem
- 3" inseam
- 4-ply, 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 87 g (3.1 oz)
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.