An ounce and a half of Duckbill provides the most portable awning you’ll ever own. The crushable brim can pack into a pocket, then bounce-back to deliver shade for the trail running minimalist. The visor’s front uses updated Baggies fabric, the side panels feature open tricot mesh, and the COOLMAX headband wicks moisture. The dark underbill keeps glare in check, and the slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
- Brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.3-oz 100% Baggies fabric with DWR (durable water repellent). Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX fabric
- 48 g (1.7 oz)