Behold the Turtle Shell 2.0, Outdoor Tech's most miraculous rugged, water resistant Bluetooth Speaker to date. We wouldn't say something as clishe as "The best just got better"... it did though. Based off the popular original Turtle Shell, the 2.0 brings more volume, more Hi-Fi audio, more battery life and a plethora of other feature improvements over its predecessor.
Details, Details, Details
- Two speakers and passive bass radiator provide 96 decibels of clear sound, wirelessly (20% louder than the original Turtle Shell.)
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing.
- Reconnects automatically to previously paired device.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 16 hours of play time, and over 700 hours of standby time.
- IP65 dust-proof and water resistant. We tested it. It passed.
- Built-in microphone, 'cause you've got a lot to say (sometimes to Siri).
- External controls allow you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause 'The Best Marching Band Tunes of Henry Souza' and answer calls.
- Standard camera thread and extra strong metal leash clip for multiple mounting options.
- Voice Prompts let you know what is going on.
- Bluetooth Profiles: aptX audio codec for high quality stereo audio, A2DP & AVCRP to control track and volume remotely.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with enhancements like battery level "fuel gauge" displayed on source device, quick pairing/connections, and low power consumption.
- Micro USB charge port gives you freedom to use any micro USB cord you have available, even your mom's.
- 3.5mm audio-in port in case you are still rocking a Walkman.
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet.
- ITEM SIZE: 5.6 x 3.9 x 2.1 inches. Fits in the palm of your hand. Maybe both hands, if you are a small child.
- ITEM WEIGHT: 0.65 Pounds.
- INCLUDES: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, signature ODT carry pouch, User Manual, and some stickers (yay).