Our Trekker FX adjustable hiking pole does double duty as a lightweight trekking staff and camera mono-pod for perfect set-ups in the backcountry... or the backyard. The EVA top handle unscrews, revealing a universal ¼"-20 SAE male bolt for fitment with most Point & Shoot, Hi-Zoom, and lightweight DSLR cameras. Due to the sensitive nature of camera equipment, we recommend our mono-pod function at a max carrying capacity of 3lbs. Please use discretion when in the field. This rugged single hiking staff comes equipped with comfortable EVA handle, anti-shock absorption system, removable hiking basket, wrist strap, replaceable rubber boot tip, and carbide tip for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree.
- Molded EVA handle
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable handle cap reveals 1/4-20 SAE threaded bolt for camera
- Spring loaded anti shock system with twist lock out feature
- Double cam twist lock out adjustment
- Removable hiking basket with locking pin
- Rubber boot tip
- Adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Snow basket compatible
- Max load(hiker) up to 160 lbs
- Camera carry weight capacity: 3 lbs
- Carbide tip
- 7075 aluminum
- 10.5 oz / 0.3 kgs
- Compressed: 28"
- Extended: 54"