Updated for 2014 - The value rich Rhyolite trekking poles are designed to provide downhill stability both on or off the trail. Sold as pairs and comes equipped with anti-shock absorption system, removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips that provide exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Awarded "2011 Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide - BEST VALUE EVER!".
- Molded EVA handle
- Three telescoping sections
- Spring loaded anti shock system with twist lock out feature
- Twist lockout double cam adjustment
- Removable hiking baskets with locking pin
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable neoprene wrist strap
- Snow basket compatible
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Carbide tips
- 6061 aluminum
- 1 lb 4 oz / 0.57 kgs
- Compressed: 26.5"
- Extended: 54"