A compact, easy-pitching shelter with the versatility of our DryPitch set-up. A spacious backpacking tent for three. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Footprint included
- DryPitchsystem allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Mesh storage pockets
Quick, easy and now with DryPitch, the compact Drifter is perfect for camping and backpacking.
- Capacity 3
- Minimum Weight 5 lb. 7 oz. / 2.46 kg.
- Packed Weight 6 lb. 9 oz. / 2.96 kg.
- Tent Floor 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles Paleria DAC Pressfit
- Canopy 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area 43 sq. ft. / 4.0 m2
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2 / 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
- Interior Height 47" / 119 cm
- Packed Diameter 7 in / 18 cm
- Packed Length 25 in / 64 cm
- Pitch Light Weight 3 lb. 11 oz. / 1.66 kg.