The Kuhl Revolvr pant is our lightweight Uberkuhl technical fabric travel jean. By blending 26% nylon into the ultralight 5.1 oz sq. yd. combed cotton canvas we give you the lightweight comfort and breathability of cotton with the added durability of nylon. Scuff-guards. Kühl's signature technical features for improved Athletik Fit: Free Ryde Waist, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch - for true freedom of movement! Our patina dye and river wash create a great vintage appearance.
- Uberkühl Fabric: 74% Cotton, 26% Nylon
- Uberkühl provides the comfort of cotton and the quick dry of a technical fabric with unmatched breathability .
- 5.1 ounce per square yard fabric weight. (172 Grams per square meter)
- Scuff-guards: double layer scuff-guard at cuffs and pockets for über durability.
- Free Ryde Waist. See the Technology tab for details.
- Articulated Knees to allow you full range of motion. (see technology tab for full details)
- Born Free Gusseted Crotch: added fabric panel gives you freedom to move.
- Athletik Fit: designed to accommodate an athletes larger thighs.
- Fiochi snap imported from Italy
- KUHL develops our own exclusive fabrics that will not shrink.
Fabrics that wick moisture and dry quickly are ideal for your outdoor activities.
These imported Italian snaps found on our pants lay flat against the body with no stem to dig into your waist. The Kühl Fiocchi™ Snap has been custom engineered to increase the closure strength.
The art of joining things in such a way that motion is possible. Where the knee bends, the elbow crooks, and the shoulders join the trunk and arms, articulated construction builds movement into the design. This includes gusseted panels (shoulders) and darts –on knees and elbows, darts gather the fabric to articulate those body parts’ natural range of motion.
The next generation of bi-component fabric. It's stronger, lighter, and dries faster than cotton.