These athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any tour. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options to store all your kit. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering.
- Stretch front compartment
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- Inner separator pocket » Mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loops »stretch side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps
- Double-layered base.