The Scout is for the newest hiker in the family with special features sure to thrill young explorers. Inside the generous main compartment, there’s a name patch that kids can personalize to make the pack their own. With a short torso length, it's tailor-made for preschoolers and grade-school students. Includes an essentials pocket, wicking mesh back panel, 1.5 liter Antidote Reservoir, two side pockets and a clear-view front pocket for showcasing all the stuff they find along the trail. Integrated safety whistle on the sternum strap is ready to call for help if they ever get lost.
Antidote Reservoir Features: 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
Key Pack Features: Discovery pocket, sternum strap whistle, side pockets
Designed to Carry: Extra layers, food, trail maps, sunglasses, sticks and bugs
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 50 oz / 1.5 L
- Total Capacity: 11L (670 cu in) + 1.5L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.3 lbs / 585 g
- Dimensions: 16 x 9.5 x 7 in / 40 x 24 x 18 cm
- Torso Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel: Diamond Mesh
- Harness: Kid's Fit Diamond Mesh
- Belt: N/A
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus & 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU