PUTTING DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT
The adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood makes sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.