Big Agnes Gore Pass 3 Tent
- Three season, free standing, lightweight backpacking tent
- DAC Reverse Combi lightweight aluminum poles with pressfit connectors - featuring
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight
tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is lightweight polyester rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is lightweight polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight, breathable, polyester rip-stop and nylon mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design with 2 cross over poles makes set up easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Two vestibules with storm flaps over zippers
- One D-shaped vestibule door and one vestibule with vertical zippers which may be
staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 4 mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 12 superlight aluminum X stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Rust/Cream
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.